Bluehost Web Hosting Review, If you are looking to purchase a Bluehost Web Hosting then you are at the right place as in this article we will take a quick look at Bluehost Web Hosting.
In particular, I’m going to take a look at Bluehost on the top five things which I think you should know before you get a subscription with Bluehost.
Now if anyone asks me which hosting provider I recommend ?, My simple answer is always Bluehost, but this is especially true if you are using WordPress.
So, let’s jump into the top five things that I think that you should be aware of before you get any plan from Bluehost.
1. The FIRSTthing on the list is the pricing structure and in particular, the fact that Bluehost does not offer a monthly price plan, the option to buy is 12, 24, or 36-month plan, now the reason why I’m mentioning this is that some people might see this as a bad thing but personally, I can’t see any issue here, but I think many people actually have a website and plan to keep it for less than a year, anyway on the plus side the fact that the minimum time is 12 months is actually one of the main reasons why they can keep that their prices so low.
Now just like most things the longer that you get the subscription, the cheaper it works out per month and on top of this is just like most web hosting companies your first payment always includes a huge discount, so if you were to up for the 36-month option that just means you’re getting a discount for a longer period of time, its also worth noting that they were often different deals or discounts online, so if you check this link (Bluehost Web Hosting) that will actually take you to the cheapest deal that they have on of the current time.
2. The SECOND thing on the list is the fact that any of the Bluehost plans are highly compatible with WordPress, so if you are using WordPress, then it’s going to make life a lot easier for you. They make it very easy to make a copy of your WordPress site and put this into a website staging environment, and another pack of using Bluehost package for your WordPress site is that you get 24/7 access to WordPress support and can be a very helpful thing.
3. The THIRD thing on this list is also good for if you are a WordPress user because within 30 days of activating your Bluehost subscription they give you the option of a free migration service so that you can move your WordPress website from your existing hosting company over to your Bluehost account, now this is a service which most companies do with a charge for, and just migrate it for you and then leave you to it, you actually have access to check it over and over and make sure that everything’s working before it goes live.
4. The FOURTH thing on this list and this one is definitely worth mentioning for anybody is the fact that the whole layout of Bluehost is extremely easy to understand which makes it very beginner-friendly. Everything is laid out in such a way the evening if you’re completely new to web hosting is not going to say it too complicated when you’re locked in there are minimal different sections and menus and everything on that is clearly labeled.
So if you’re new to all of this and you don’t want to get overwhelmed with any complications then Bluehost could definitely pay the option for you.
5. The FIFTH thing on this list is I think that you should be aware that Bluehost is not the best when it comes to performance. Don’t get me wrong with a notepad by any means in fact that actually pretty good, but if you’re running an extremely large or complicated website or one which is very resource-intensive or runs a lot of tasks at the same time, then you might start to notice there’s a slight speed disadvantage to some other companies might be holding some of your pages up, but as I said this is not going to be noticeable at all for the average website.
I have personally been hosting one of my successful websites on Bluehost for a while now, and I have not noticed any issues at all when it comes to speed.
However, if I was looking to run a website site with multiple hundreds of videos uploaded, with thousands and thousands of users account, then that might be the point when I start to look at other options for the most part that’s paid is absolutely fine, but I thought it was something to make you aware of just in case you were running a larger site, so all over Bluehost is still my number one recommendation when it comes to web hosting especially if you’re using WordPress.
As is it simple and very beginner-friendly, but it also has a lot of helpful and useful features even for the more experienced user, if you’re already with another hosting company and it seems like a lot of hassle to switch over to Bluehost think again because with their migration service they make it so simple you just set up the account and it does the rest.
So, the main two reasons why are recommended an also the reason why WordPress themselves recommended is because of the easy integration to WordPress and obviously because of the nice low cost, and remember whichever package you choose you always be getting a good deal because Bluehost always keeps their prices very competitive.
Click Here, if you’re going to take a look at Bluehost’s website or at their pricing because that will take you directly to the cheapest possible pricing you can get at the current time.
So, I hope this article helped you to make any decisions regarding Bluehost Web Hosting. if you liked and found this helpful then do share it with your bloggers and web developer friends so that they also get benefit from it.
Sharing Is Caring!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our mail list to get the latest updates of our all-new articles and tips straight into your mailbox for free.!!
Loved It? Then Share It On Social Media!
A Blogger, SEO Expert, Affiliate Marketer, YouTuber, and Technology Freak. Love playing all outdoor sports especially Cricket and Football.