47 Best And Simple Free SEO Tools 2021 For Fast Rankings!
If you are looking for Best Free SEO Tools to rank your website fast, then don’t worry because in this article I’m going to share the 47 Best & Free SEO Tools In 2021.
Well in this fast-growing world, peoples are creating hundreds of blogs and websites each day, which increasing competition every single day !, so to beat that competition and to rank our Blogs/Website on top of the Google Search Results we definitely need to do proper SEO and other optimizations for our sites.
But it’s become difficult for those who are just starting their blog and don’t have enough investments to purchase those expensive SEO Tools and premium memberships, but don’t worry here is a brief free SEO Tools List just for you guys.
Free SEO Tools List 2021 –
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Bing Webmasters Tool
- Ahrefs Keyword Generator
- Ahrefs Backlink Checker
- Moz Link Explorer
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Planner.net
- Google Search In ” INCOGNITO ” Mode
- Ahrefs SEO Toolbar (Web Extension)
- Google Rich Results Test
- Ahrefs SERP Checker
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- Google My Business
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Yoast SEO / Rank Math (For WordPress Blogs)
- Link Miner (Chrome Extension)
- Robots.txt generator
- Bulk Keyword Generator
- Grammarly.com (Chrome Extension)
- XML Sitemap Generator
- Keywords Everywhere (Chrome Extension)
- Word Counter (Chrome Extension)
- Keyworddit By Reddit
- Keywordsurfer (Chrome Extension)
- Snippet Optimizer
# 47 Best Free SEO Tools 2021
1. Google Search Console –
– Well in the end what we are doing for our websites is visible on Google, so we must need to use Google Search Console to index our site’s URLs, Sitemaps, check our site performance, and many more.
Google Search Console Dashboard
Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
2. Google Analytics
– Again to check your website’s analytics and reports, nothing is best than Google Analytics as it lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Google Analytics Dashboard
3. Google Trends
– Google Trends is really helpful for News Websites/Blogs as it gives you all data and trending searches on google of any period, It shows trending searches, keywords, locations where the search is trending, and much more.
4. Bing Webmasters Tool
– We all know Google.com is most used by peoples for searches, but many people also use Bing By Microsoft for searches, so we must index our site’s URLs there also to get an extra amount of Organic Traffic to our blogs/sites.
Bing Webmasters Tool Dashboard
– You can use Bing Webmasters Tool not only for indexing and analytics, but it also has-
- Free Keyword Research Tool.
- Site Backlinks
- SEO Report Of Your Site &
- Site Scan
5. Ahrefs’ Keyword Generator
Well if you in the blogging or SEO field then I don’t need to introduce Ahrefs as it is one of the best SEO tool providers in the world, But do you know it has a Free Keyword Generator Tool which you can use for keyword research.
Ahrefs Keyword Generator Tool
You can use this Keyword Generator tool for (Google, Bing, YouTube & Amazon).
Keyword Tool Is The Best Alternative To Google Keyword Planner And Other Keyword Research Tools.
- The free version of Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for every search term
- Unlike Keyword Planner or other tools, Keyword Tool is extremely reliable as it works 99.99% of the time
- You can use Keyword Tool absolutely for free, even without creating an account
– It also provides data for youtube, eBay, amazon, bing, play store, Instagram & Twitter.
7. Ahrefs Backlink Checker
– Check any website, URL, or subsection to see actionable and insightful SEO metrics.
- Number of referring domains
- Number of backlinks
- Domain Rating (DR) & URL Rating (UR)
- Ahrefs Rank (AR)
|Ahrefs Backlink Checker
– Their proprietary Domain Rating (DR) and URL Rating (UR) metrics are super-useful for judging the “backlink popularity” (strength) of a target.
Visit – Ahrefs Backlink Checker
8. Moz Link Explorer
– Get complete link metrics for any website, including Page Authority and Domain Authority.
9. Google Keyword Planner
– Again a perfect free keyword tool by Google to do proper keyword research and analysis for free. But you first need to create a Google Adwords Account to use this tool.
|Google Keyword Planner
– Identify the most relevant keywords for your brand with Google’s keyword suggestion tool, the Google Keyword Planner.
– Keywordplanner.net is the best alternative for Google Keyword Planner as it shows the same results as it uses google autocomplete API. So it can be useful if you don’t want to create Adwords Account.
11. Google Search In “Incognito” Mode.
– Well many of us don’t know about this, as we search anything on googles’ normal tab it shows limited results if we had already searched that keyword previously, but if you use Google in Incognito Mode it will give you more results as shown in the screenshot below.
|Google Incognito Mode
– How to open Incognito Mode – Just by pressing ” CTRL + SHIFT + N ” together.
12. Ahrefs’ SEO Toolbar Extension
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar is a free extension for Chrome and Firefox that provides useful SEO data about the pages and websites you visit.
Its free features are:
- On-page SEO report
- Redirect tracer with HTTP Headers
- Broken link checker
- Link highlighter
- SERP positions
In addition, as an Ahrefs user, you get:
- SEO metrics for every site and page you visit, and for Google search results
- Keyword metrics, such as search volume and keyword difficulty, directly in SERP
- SERP results to export.
– Ubersuggest is also one of the best SEO tools, free to use by Neil Patel, which allows Daily limited searches in the free trial.
The tool instead of keyword research also provides –
- SEO Analyzer
- Backlinks Checker
- Content Ideas
- SERP Analyzer
- Competitive Analysis
14. Google Rich Results Test
– Rich results are experiences on Google surfaces, such as Search, that go beyond the standard blue link. Rich results can include carousels, images, or other non-textual elements.
15. Ahrefs SERP Checker
– Again a top free SEO tool by Ahrefs, The SERP Checker by Ahrefs lets you see real-time search results from any location, without using proxies and location-specific IP addresses.
– KW Finder by Mangloos Tools is also a great tool for keyword research, It also has –
- SERP Checker
- SERP Watcher
- Link Miner
- Site Profiler
– SEOLYZER is a free tool to get free SEO report and SEO analysis of your sites and how you can improve
your site for better results.
18. Moz Keyword Explorer
– It’s an another Free Keyword Research Tool from Moz.
– It is a bulk keyword finder based on the beloved keyword shitter. The tool is great for finding long-tail keywords.
20. Google My Business
– This is one of the best services by Google Inc. I personally use this for my Indian Clothing Brand SHRUNS
– Google My Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google.
– Well again if you are a blogger, I don’t need to say anything about Semrush as it is also one of the best SEO tools provider in the world.
– It provides daily limited free searches in free accounts.
– You might be familiar with small SEO tools or Seo tools small site, which provides a bunch of free SEO tools to use.
– Not only SEO tools but it also provides many more tools which are very helpful and 100% Free Tools.
– Similarweb is an all-in-one Website analytics & competitive traffic intelligence platform – Compare website traffic and performance, analyze strategies & grow your market share.
– It can be used to find out the technology stack of any website. Create lists of websites that use certain technologies, with email addresses and phone numbers. Use our tools for lead generation, market analysis, and competitor research.
25. Google PageSpeed Insights
– The Google Page Speed Insights is very useful for our site, as it analyzes and shows the load up speed of our websites, and also gives suggestions that we have to apply on our sites to increase its loading speed.
26. Yoast SEO / Rank Math
– Well if you are using WordPress then you might be familiar with these two plugins, but if you are not then you are ignoring a very useful SEO Tool, as these tools help you in doing proper On-Page SEO of your Blog/Website.
– So, start using these tools for better on-page SEO results, only for WordPress.
– SERPSIM is also a perfect tool as it helps you to create a search snippet for your article/blog/site.
-You can check how your article will be seen on search results, with this tool you can create a catchy snippet that will increase your CTR (Click Through Rate).
28. Link Miner (Chrome Extension)
– This tools helps you in finding broken links by highlighting broken links in RED color.
– So, that you can take benefit of it, by taking a good quality backlink from that site.
29. Robots.TXT Generator
– Our site must have a robots.txt, so this tool will help you to generate a robots.txt file for free.
– This is another very helpful tool for any site, as we can’t copy & paste someone’s article on Google as Google will mark it as spam & won’t index it on search results.
– So, we must check the plagiarism of our article and then make useful changes if needed.
– Soovle is a tool that you can use to find out keywords for Google, Wikipedia, Amazon, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, Bing & Yahoo.
32. Bulk Keyword Generator
– Bulk Keyword Generator is for small businesses & marketers. A free local SEO keyword tool that automatically generates local keywords by industry.
– As the name says everything, the toll searchvolume.io will help you to check the search volume of a keyword on Google.
– If you are weak in writing an article and make lots of errors in grammar then this tool is for you, this will help you if your article contains wrong grammar or any spelling mistakes.
– It has a Chrome Extension too which is very helpful, and it works really good I personally tried it.
– As the name says this tool helps you to count the words & characters of your article.
– It also has a chrome extension.
– Pingler is free ping tool which sends or pings different search engines URL of your blog/article, for fast indexing of your sites’ article.
– SEOptimer is a very helpful SEO Audit & Reporting Tool for your site for free.
38. XML Sitemap Generator
– This tool helps you in generating the XML sitemap of your blog, which helps in faster indexing.
39. Keywords Everywhere (Chrome Extension)
– Keywords Everywhere is a tool that helps you to find out Search Volume, CPC & Competition of any keyword.
40. Word Counter
– Word Counter is another tool that helps you to count words in a paragraph or article, I personally use it & it works perfectly.
41. Keyworddit By Reddit
– This tool helps you to find out different keywords for your article with an auto-generated list.
– This tool is powered by Reddit.com
42. Keywordsurfer (Chrome Extension)
– Keyword Surfer is a 100% free extension that allows you to see search volumes directly in Google search results.
– It is the fastest way to reveal search data and perform keyword research in Google Search.
Visit – Keyword Surfer