47 Best And Simple Free SEO Tools 2021 For Fast Rankings!
If you are looking for Best Free SEO Tools to rank your website fast, then don’t worry because in this article I’m going to share the 47 Best & Free SEO Tools In 2021.
Well in this fast-growing world, peoples are creating hundreds of blogs and websites each day, which increasing competition every single day !, so to beat that competition and to rank our Blogs/Website on top of the Google Search Results we definitely need to do proper SEO and other optimizations for our sites.
But it’s become difficult for those who are just starting their blog and don’t have enough investments to purchase those expensive SEO Tools and premium memberships, but don’t worry here is a brief free SEO Tools List just for you guys.
Free SEO Tools List 2021 –
Google Search Console
Bing Webmasters Tool
Ahrefs Keyword Generator
Ahrefs Backlink Checker
Moz Link Explorer
Google Keyword Planner
Google Search In ” INCOGNITO ” Mode
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar (Web Extension)
Google Rich Results Test
Ahrefs SERP Checker
Moz Keyword Explorer
Google My Business
Google PageSpeed Insights
Yoast SEO / Rank Math (For WordPress Blogs)
Link Miner (Chrome Extension)
Bulk Keyword Generator
Grammarly.com (Chrome Extension)
XML Sitemap Generator
Keywords Everywhere (Chrome Extension)
Word Counter (Chrome Extension)
Keyworddit By Reddit
Keywordsurfer (Chrome Extension)
# 47 Best Free SEO Tools 2021
1. Google Search Console –
– Well in the end what we are doing for our websites is visible on Google, so we must need to use Google Search Console to index our site’s URLs, Sitemaps, check our site performance, and many more.
Google Search Console Dashboard
Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
– Again to check your website’s analytics and reports, nothing is best than Google Analytics as it lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
– Google Trends is really helpful for News Websites/Blogs as it gives you all data and trending searches on google of any period, It shows trending searches, keywords, locations where the search is trending, and much more.
– We all know Google.com is most used by peoples for searches, but many people also use Bing By Microsoft for searches, so we must index our site’s URLs there also to get an extra amount of Organic Traffic to our blogs/sites.
Bing Webmasters Tool Dashboard
– You can use Bing Webmasters Tool not only for indexing and analytics, but it also has-
Well if you in the blogging or SEO field then I don’t need to introduce Ahrefs as it is one of the best SEO tool providers in the world, But do you know it has a Free Keyword Generator Tool which you can use for keyword research.
Ahrefs Keyword Generator Tool
You can use this Keyword Generator tool for (Google, Bing, YouTube & Amazon).
– Keywordplanner.net is the best alternative for Google Keyword Planner as it shows the same results as it uses google autocomplete API. So it can be useful if you don’t want to create Adwords Account.
– Well many of us don’t know about this, as we search anything on googles’ normal tab it shows limited results if we had already searched that keyword previously, but if you use Google in Incognito Mode it will give you more results as shown in the screenshot below.
Google Incognito Mode
– How to open Incognito Mode – Just by pressing ” CTRL + SHIFT + N ” together.
12. Ahrefs’ SEO Toolbar Extension
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar is a free extension for Chrome and Firefox that provides useful SEO data about the pages and websites you visit.
Its free features are:
On-page SEO report
Redirect tracer with HTTP Headers
Broken link checker
In addition, as an Ahrefs user, you get:
SEO metrics for every site and page you visit, and for Google search results
Keyword metrics, such as search volume and keyword difficulty, directly in SERP
– It can be used to find out the technology stack of any website. Create lists of websites that use certain technologies, with email addresses and phone numbers. Use our tools for lead generation, market analysis, and competitor research.
– The Google Page Speed Insights is very useful for our site, as it analyzes and shows the load up speed of our websites, and also gives suggestions that we have to apply on our sites to increase its loading speed.
– Well if you are using WordPress then you might be familiar with these two plugins, but if you are not then you are ignoring a very useful SEO Tool, as these tools help you in doing proper On-Page SEO of your Blog/Website.
– So, start using these tools for better on-page SEO results, only for WordPress.
– This also a good website performance checker tool, it analyzes and shows the load up speed of our websites, and also gives suggestions that we have to apply on our sites to increase its loading speed.
– Well if you are running a business and you need clients or you need contact email of any site, just go to Hunter.io and enter the URL of the target site, this tool will extract all emails on that site.
I’m a Blogger, SEO Expert, Android & Website Developer, Graphic Designer, Affiliate Marketer, YouTuber, and Technology Freak. I also love playing all outdoor sports especially Cricket and Football, I love to read and get knowledge about upcoming technology in the world.