- What is Keyword Research.
– Keyword Research is the way or a process of finding the right keywords or search terms for our blog, website, or YT channel, that an individual people use in Search Engines, for example Google, YouTube, Bing and Yahoo Search.
- Why Keyword Research is important
– You create the opportunity to rank well in search engines for that specific topic. High rankings in search engines drive traffic to your website, and in turn, allow you to promote your products / services online.
– Keyword Research impacts all of the other SEO work that you perform on your blog or website, like on-page SEO, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Search Intent & Types of Search Intent or Keywords
Search Intent (also known as “User Intent”) is the main goal a user has when typing a query into a search engine.
- Informational ( How, What, Why, When, Where or questions)
- Navigational ( brand, prod. Or Service, price of, features/specifications of)
- Comparison ( vs, or, and)
- Transactional ( Buy, Subscribe, Sale , Apply, download, Discounts, coupon)
- Which Type to Focus
It depends on you, and your main goal.
- How to Find the Right Keywords ( low or minimum competition.)
– Find parent or main keyword
– Generate a list of keywords related to parents.
– Check the KD of those keywords (Low comp. High vol.)
– Most Imp. Check SERPs.
– Create list of profitable keywords
– Use those keywords in your article. With proper SEO.
- Free tools for keyword research
– Google autocomplete in incognito mode
– Google SERPs –
- People also ask
- More specific searches
- Related searches
– Adword Keyword planner
– Ahrefs keyword generator
– SemRush free account or Trial
– Mangools (kwfinder) free account
– Answer The Public
– Keyword tool io
- Benefits of Keyword Research.
- Help to Rank on Top in SERPs.
- Get More Organic Traffic.
- Finding New Topics & Niches.
- Reach Target Audience.
- More Conversions & Sales.